Massive month thanks to a couple huge bonuses posting, plus some painful lessons learned buying and selling a car in the current crazy market.
- 1:14 - Banks (WF biz + personal, Chase biz, Huntington biz, First Tech, Albert, Juno)
- 15:46 - Credit cards (WF biz, US Bank Triple Cash, Chase Ink Unlimited)
- 18:17 - Cashback (Capital One VRBO, mealkits offers)
- 20:57 - Cellphones (Visible)
- 21:52 - Selling a used car (Carvana vs. CL, FB, OfferUp, etc.)
- 26:42 - Buying a new car (car dealerships... 😬)
- 36:05 - Final tally ($4,488)
Mentioned in episode
🚗 Buying & Selling a Car
- Carvana - carvana.com
- OfferUp app - offerup.com
- Guide to car dealerships - coming soon!
- Story: How I ended up in Japanese jail - reddit | Ep 8 - Hyatt Globalist
- Chase Business $750 for $20K deposit + 5 transactions - DoC
- Huntington Business $750 for $20K cumulative deposit - DoC
- Albert $150 for 3 months of $500 DD + $200 debit - DoC | referral
- Juno $100 for $250 deposit - DoC | referral
- Guide to reducing Wise transfer fees - Ep 28 - Employer Direct Deposit
💳 Credit Cards
- US Bank Triple Cash Business $500 for $4.5K spend - DoC
- Chase Ink Unlimited 75K for $7.5K spend - referral
- Capital One 5% VRBO - capitalone portal (need to be logged in)
- Capital One Green Chef $64 back - capitalone portal
- Capital One HelloFresh $52 back - capitalone portal
- Visible $5 for 1st month - referral (3CDVJJ8)
Sign in or become a member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.