Update 2 - the Chase double night credit offer has expired.
Update - the Hyatt credit card is now offering double credit for all nights through 12/31/21. This coupled with the current half-tier requirements means you can qualify for Globalist with only ~13 nights (same as the pandemic promo earlier this year). More info on flyertalk.
This is probably the best it'll ever be until the next recession, highly recommend jumping on it now. The double night credit card offer is currently set to expire on 9/30.
After a decade of earning and churning Hyatt status, an in-depth look at maximizing this incredible loyalty program.
- Intro - How I ended up at Hyatt for 10 yrs
- 3:22 - Hyatt's insane pandemic promotion
- 5:27 - Amazing value for Chase points (6-7cpp)
- 8:00 - Acquiring 350K Chase points (700K with P2)
- 9:00 - Churning Globalist status using points
- 10:38 - Why Globalist is so valuable
- 11:04 - Hyatt's free breakfast vs others
- 12:46 - Hyatt's customer service vs Bonvoy
- 13:48 - My method for getting suite upgrades
- 16:34 - 4 days in Japanese jail...
- 19:20 - Rundown of Hyatt's brands
- 22:17 - The crazy Guest of Honor program
- 26:30 - Hyatt hotels I recommend to friends
- 29:11 - Hidden gems - Miraval and Ventana