Update 2 - the Chase double night credit offer has expired.
Update - the Hyatt credit card is now offering double credit for all nights through 12/31/21. This coupled with the current half-tier requirements means you can qualify for Globalist with only ~13 nights (same as the pandemic promo earlier this year). More info on flyertalk.
After a decade of earning and churning Hyatt status, an in-depth look at maximizing this incredible loyalty program.
- Intro - How I ended up at Hyatt for 10 yrs
- 3:22 - Hyatt's insane pandemic promotion
- 5:27 - Amazing value for Chase points (6-7cpp)
- 8:00 - Acquiring 350K Chase points (700K with P2)
- 9:00 - Churning Globalist status using points
- 10:38 - Why Globalist is so valuable
- 11:04 - Hyatt's free breakfast vs others
- 12:46 - Hyatt's customer service vs Bonvoy
- 13:48 - My method for getting suite upgrades
- 16:34 - 4 days in Japanese jail...
- 19:20 - Rundown of Hyatt's brands
- 22:17 - The crazy Guest of Honor program
- 26:30 - Hyatt hotels I recommend to friends
- 29:11 - Hidden gems - Miraval and Ventana