Update - HMBradley has moved to invite-only mode. It sounds like they hope to reopen signups again by end of 2021 (article). In the meantime, would recommend joining their waitlist. Unfortunately, they only give 3 invites per account... mine were used long ago, sorry 😔
In-depth analysis of HMBradley's unique deposit requirements to help reach and maintain 3% on $100K with less effort.
- 1:03 - Introduction to HMBradley
- 2:19 - Why it's a gamechanger for savings
- 5:02 - Workaround if you're self-employed/unemployed
- 6:39 - Using Square/Gusto if your employer won't split payroll
- 7:13 - Figuring out HMB's whitelisting algorithm
- 8:21 - Why Chase YouInvest works
- 10:18 - HMB's 80-20 deposit requirement
- 13:02 - Workaround to maintain liquidity
- 16:09 - Tripling longevity in P2 mode
- 17:36 - Careful when automating
- 19:09 - Thoughts on next episode - Square/Gusto deep-dive?